New for 2017: Widening Horizons Project
Funded by the Big Lottery, our exciting new Widening Horizons project will help us to support and inspire even more people to:
- Improve their health and wellbeing
- Develop skills for education and employment
- Improve their confidence and self-esteem
- Try out new things in a friendly and supportive environment
- Access a greater number of mental health support services
- Combat loneliness – with something for everyone
The Widening Horizons project will last for at least 3 years.
Our Widening Horizons outcomes are:
- Outcome 1: Children, young people and adults will have improved physical and emotional health and wellbeing.
- Outcome 2: Children and young people will have improved personal and social skills, confidence and respect for their own community.
- Outcome 3: Young people and adults will have improved educational and employment prospects due to increased learning opportunities and improved skills.
- Outcome 4: Socially isolated people will have improved opportunities to engage in social, recreational and educational activities, thus reducing loneliness.
Would your organisation benefit from getting involved?
Are you an organisation working with local people to improve their health & wellbeing or improve skills to enhance their employment prospects?